Tuna Steaks with Italian Style mixed BBQ Vegetables
Serves: 4 Preparation: 15mins Cooking: 15mins
- 4x 150g Tuna steaks ½ Punnet Cherry tomatoes
- 1 Cup Olive oil 1 tbsp drained capers
- 2 Zucchinis 16 whole kalamata olives
- 2 Red Onions ¼ cup chopped parsley
- 350g Kent Pumpkin Flaked Salt
- 4 Garlic cloves, thinly sliced Cracked black pepper
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
WE RECOMMEND: Using our fresh or frozen tuna portions.
Cut zucchini into thickish slices and slice the onions into quarters. Peel and cut pumpkin into pieces approximately 2cmx2cm. Place zucchini, pumpkin, onion and garlic into a large BBQ foil tray with 1 tbsp olive oil. Toss vegetables onto the BBQ. Allow to cook covered for 5 mins. Remove foil. Being careful of the steam and toss the vegetables again. At this time add the cherry tomatoes, capers and olives.
Reseal with foil and cook a further 5-10mins or until vegetables are cooked. When vegetables are cooked remove from the BBQ and keep covered while the fish is cooked. Rub tuna with 1 tbsp olive oil and BBQ on the open grill or plate over medium-high heat for 2 mins each side. Remove foil from the vegetables and add parsley and remaining olive oil, season to taste.